Ubisoft - Calls The Division an RPG

I really think it will be a great game.

if you're clueless. or lets say , a hipster couple with low-expectations. then it'd be like your wet dream… you call wife and say… hey hun lets play that post-disaster urban simulator neighbors kids are so hyped about…. gonna be awsome…because the 47912381 movies with the exact same plot we saw this year aren't enough…. and its an "RPG" they say… Fallout and Skyrim were also, does that mean its good? … for added bonus you can both dress up in Pip Boy T shirts bought off Todd Halfward, just coz its the same universe right, then play the shit out of it, going dumb in the process and losing 10 IQ permanently each time an overhyped (bad) port comes out…. lol that actually sounds like a Fallout 4 perk … oh wait, FO4 doesn't have perks lololol Underrail feat

As I told you in the last thread you posted about consoles and SSD's. You can put an SSD in your console.
Yes you can plug a keyboard in console too. Probably you can use it as a projector and LAN server or something. You can write books, design a house, compose music scores, shoot around the corner too!

None of that will ever happen. Consoles' overall hardware is the bottleneck for anything except dullness.
If I needed a toy, I'd rather buy myself a hello kitty doll than overestimated garbage.

As for 13Tb SSD the point was not if someone will buy it for their home PC, perhaps some will. Same ones who bought two 980 and are running them in SLI.
But they'll buy it for PC. They won't buy it for something else.
It's technology evolving - not thanks to consoles.

Of course it matters *facepalm*

Well since it's so important I'll let you worry about it.

Yes you can plug a keyboard in console too. Probably you can use it as a projector and LAN server or something. You can write books, design a house, compose music scores, shoot around the corner too!

None of that will ever happen. Consoles' overall hardware is the bottleneck for anything except dullness.
If I needed a toy, I'd rather buy myself a hello kitty doll than overestimated garbage.

As for 13Tb SSD the point was not if someone will buy it for their home PC, perhaps some will. Same ones who bought two 980 and are running them in SLI.
But they'll buy it for PC. They won't buy it for something else.
It's technology evolving - not thanks to consoles.

Not sure about all your rambling. I've always said consoles are holding gaming technologies back but continually saying they can't have SSd's in them is just false.

2 980's in sli? I have 2 Titan x's in sli and I wouldn't touch a 13,000 SSD. I also have an Xbox one and a ps4 and I will be putting an SSD in at least the ps4. So I guess at least 1 person with a high end PC would buy an SSD for console.

This RPG thing is only subjective when it does not involve a subjective assessment from others.

Considering the record of this site, is it RPG?
The answer is simple enough.

If the product is about everything but roleplaying, then it is RPG. If it is about combat, story, immersion, character progression system and does not do anything toward roleplaying, then, with no doubt, by this site's standards, it is an RPG.

Seems it does that.

Back
Top Bottom