Pricewatch!

Can't believe I never looked into this thread.I can see I missed some great deals so I'll follow it closely.

Can't believe I never looked into this thread.I can see I missed some great deals so I'll follow it closely.

This thread is the main reason why I have like 20 games in my queue of games to play, if only I had the time. Maybe if I quit my job hmm...

Damned steam and their sales! Too many intresting games and too little time.

I think most have grabbed it on GoG … and I still prefer that for the DRM free … and buying through the RPGWatch link supports the site :)

Hehe I'm enlightened now. I had heard of gog but for some reason was thinking of GoGamer. Now if I find a game, I can order from gog through this site :)

Since no one mentioned it yet, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat just came out on Steam the other day and is $19.99 loyalty price IF you have one of the prior two Stalker games registered to your Steam account. (I have both.) Otherwise it's $29.99.

$19.99 under the release news entry says that it's indefinite. (OTOH knowing Steam, you might be better off waiting for one of their "sales".)

Since no one mentioned it yet, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat just came out on Steam the other day and is $19.99 loyalty price IF you have one of the prior two Stalker games registered to your Steam account. (I have both.) Otherwise it's $29.99.

$19.99 under the release news entry says that it's indefinite. (OTOH knowing Steam, you might be better off waiting for one of their "sales".)

... and if you don't have any of the old games you can just buy Clear Sky for $9.99 - and then get the loyalty price for the new one :)

Back
Top Bottom