Van Helsing - New Class DLC Teased

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Lightning Gaming News has information about a new class based DLC for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

Neocore Games have issued the following singular screenshot showcasing a new class in action in their hit action-RPG The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. The developers have promised that the new class DLC should be expected soon, which is good news for those who have finished the main game and are itching for an excuse to get back into it, but with a little more variety this time. The previous class downloadable content was the magic-based Thaumaturge, so this one is likely the previously teased Arcane Mechanic (you can check out some footage of that engineer-like class in action right here).

More information.

What are they doing?!

We got the great small and cute game and now they're ruining it with DLC!
Give us VH2 and stop the DLC mania.

Not buying.

What are they doing?!

Not buying.
Their making a fortune selling DLC it's not new, and we still have two more games to go. I shudder at the thought.:nod:

Fantastic game and adding new classes for very small money is certainly a good addition. Really looking forward to VH2 and VH3, When all is said and done it may be at the very top of the action RPG pile.

What are they doing?!

Not buying.

Agreed! What is most annoying is how the two new DLC classes are DOWNLOADED even if you don't buy them and items for the classes DROP even if you haven't bought the DLC.

So suddenly I go from finding 100% equippable gear, to finding DLC class gear that is useless to me. THIS IS NOT HOW TO RESPECT CUSTOMERS.

That being said, the game itself is great for a short single playthrough.

Agreed! What is most annoying is how the two new DLC classes are DOWNLOADED even if you don't buy them and items for the classes DROP even if you haven't bought the DLC..

that's rude.

i haven't played the game since the class DLC came out and this puts me off picking it back up; i have zero interest in re-playing the game so extra classes are un-needed.

i also think it's strange that they're pumping out DLC for this game while also talking about the second game which uses the exact same engine and such. It almost feels like they're just adding in features from the second game into the first. I imagine van helsing can be transferred to the next game which presumably will have all the new classes so releasing them for the first game will make some people happy i guess.

Back
Top Bottom