Risen Berserk Scroll Wierdness

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I noticed that I can only have 1 Berserk Scroll in my inventory at a time. If I purchase a new one from a vendor or pick one up out of a chest or from off the ground, I will still only have just 1 Berserk Scroll.

If I have 0 Berserk scrolls in my inventory and I buy one from a vendor, pick one up from out of a chest, or pick one up from off the ground, it gets added to my inventory normally.

I first noticed this when I found a vendor who had 2 of them for sale. I purchased both (and I had one already in my inventory so with the purchased I would end up with 3) and when I looked in my inventory I still had just one.

First thoughts suggest its a method of restricting any ploy or workaround for using more than one berserk spell at a time, otherwise NH might multiply the effect beyond reason and going berserk for sure. :)

First thoughts suggest its a method of restricting any ploy or workaround for using more than one berserk spell at a time, otherwise NH might multiply the effect beyond reason and going berserk for sure. :)

Can you, or anyone else playing Risen and reading this thread, carry more than one Berserk scroll in your inventory a a time?

I have no problem.

Hmmmm then there must be something wrong with my save game. Hope the problem is limited to just this.

Back
Top Bottom