Dragon Age 3 - Details Coming at E3 2013

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
BioWare has plans to reveal more information about Dragon Age III: Inquisition at the upcoming E3 2013. Think of this as the usual announcement of an announcement nonsense that seems to be all the rage lately.
Mike Laidlaw states via Twitter that, "I was unclear! Yes, there will be some DAIII at E3. Not just "stuff." DAIII stuff."
More information.

Lately? Heck, they've been doing this for years. McMahon has probably been doing it in Wrestling for longer than that. Hype the hype!!

I wouldn't call this an announcement of an announcement. It wasn't done through an official channel, it's just Mike answering a question after making a comment on his personal twitter. People have been stalking/harassing him quite a bit lately over DAIII (and "we" already knew about a Dragon Age trailer being made for E3 too)

By "we" I mean people who have nothing better than to stalk BioWare devs on their personal twitter accounts (or read what they say on the BSN thread on them).

I wouldn't call this an announcement of an announcement. It wasn't done through an official channel, it's just Mike answering a question after making a comment on his personal twitter. People have been stalking/harassing him quite a bit lately over DAIII (and "we" already knew about a Dragon Age trailer being made for E3 too)

By "we" I mean people who have nothing better than to stalk BioWare devs on their personal twitter accounts (or read what they say on the BSN thread on them).

I actually found this news off another news site. Jeez you guys are so picky when it comes to my posts.:blush:

I mean people who have nothing better than to stalk BioWare devs on their personal twitter accounts (or read what they say on the BSN thread on them).

You saying that twitter, facebook, etc aren't ment to be used for stalking/spying?
You're the first one. :)

You saying that twitter, facebook, etc aren't ment to be used for stalking/spying?
You're the first one. :)

Of course not, stalk away. I do it too.

I actually found this news off another news site. Jeez you guys are so picky when it comes to my posts.:blush:

Don't feel bad Couchpotato, I just wouldn't have call it an announcement of an announcement. Also, I hope it wasn't from the Examiner. The "journalist" there have been slapping DAI on every EA news, even when the subject is actually NFL Madden....

As "bad" as DA2 was, it had great characters and other redeeming qualities. I'm looking forward to this being released, then waiting 9 months for all the DLC to come out before buying.

It is very important to announce that one is going to be making an announcement about an announcement. It is called, I think, priming?, in PR-speak. Leaving little tidbits of interest, so that people gets interested about the - ehm - announcement...

Irony and a bit of sarcasm aside, I donøt this announcing about an announcement's announcement, too....

I can still remember a time when I actually got excited about an announcement from Bioware...

I'm thinking that we might see some in-game footage at E3. I know the game was originally slated for a late fall release (probably more likely spring 2014), so we should start seeing some more concrete info on the game soon.

I'm thinking that we might see some in-game footage at E3. I know the game was originally slated for a late fall release (probably more likely spring 2014), so we should start seeing some more concrete info on the game soon.

Still a 2013 release. It was re-affirmed a few days ago by Mike Laidlaw on Twitter, he even said that a delay will only happen for quality reasons.

Still a 2013 release. It was re-affirmed a few days ago by Mike Laidlaw on Twitter, he even said that a delay will only happen for quality reasons.
There more than likely aiming for a X-mas release with the new consoles.

Back
Top Bottom