Frayed Knights - Released on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Rampant Coyote is happy to announce his RPG game Frayed Knights is now available for purchase on Steam. Here are the details from a recent post.

Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon Finally Live on Steam

I was not sure this day will ever happen.

I guess after all this time, nothing short of a miracle will make it anything but anticlimactic. But hey, it’s an Event, and it’s Important, and the stress finally started hitting me a few hours ago.

Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon is finally on Steam.

Yay!

I’m celebrating on this fine state holiday here in Utah by… working extra hours, ‘cuz deadlines. Being a part-time indie can be even more anticlimactic.

But please – share, spread the news! This is a new version of Frayed Knights: The Skull of S’makh-Daon, steam-enhanced with achievements and some smaller fixes / tweaks / improvements. Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen.

I’ll have the non-steam update for people soon. If you bought the game *BEFORE TODAY* from me directly or through Desura and really want the steam version, email me (jayb) with your purchase information, and we’ll work something out. If you got the game through a bundle, check your bundle page. If you don’t have a code already, it should be up in a few hours.

So — now I get to jump to work with the non-Steam updat, and I’m behind schedule on a milestone for the sequel for a week from today. GAH. Okay. Back to work.

Please spread the word.

And thanks. Really. It’s meant a lot to me.

Oh, and one more thing, I just wanted to say… 0L4L6.
More information.

Congratulations, Rampant Coyote. I hope you make lots of loot.

Allow me to say congratulations also Rampant Coyote.:celebrate:

Now get back to work on Frayed Knights 2.:rotfl::whip:

Congratulations! :D

Daniel.

I must admit, I've been curious about this game for a while, though I kept forgetting about it since I mostly use Steam for buying games. I'll have to check it out.

For those who have played, is it a game in the same vein as Might & Magic or Legend of Grimrock?

There's elements of both and it's a fantastic fun game. Now Jay, as others have said, GET BACK TO WORK ON FK2!! :D

Heh - lemme tell you, it was hard pulling myself away from FK2 to get this Steam release done. I got greenlit at a pretty inconvenient time, but I won't complain. Dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do.

But now I get to go from panicking over the Steam release of the first game to panicking over FK2 stuff.

Congratulations on finally getting it released on Steam. I voted for it as soon as Steam started Greenlight.

I am hoping that now you have passed by the Steam gatekeepers, that FK2 can get approved a lot faster.

Good news. Hopefully this will bring them in a lot more cash.

Unfortunately it's not for me though, I can't get into humor in my games.

Jay's really on the ball with this - got my steam key in minutes, which is exceptional service, esp when I'm half-way round the world! If you haven't got this game yet, and read RPGwatch, then frankly "shame on you!". It's a classic RPG, yet light hearted, but not stupid or tacky/gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom