Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

I'm in the same boat here with wanting gog over stream. I'm guessing at the end of the campaign, once the dust settles you will be contacting everyone with/for details about packages etc?

I will be contacting everyone about what they want. Especially for the higher donations, the combinations you can choose from are quite broad.
However do note that if you want to participate in the alpha or beta, you can only do that with a steam key.

On a side note, I just noticed that HHR has donated at RPGCodex, but not here. The traitor :furious:

I haven't pledged D:OS but should have
I want to do it now. I am correct that you get the game if you donate 25$?

Can anyone confirm this for me?

keep It up =) Its nice to see the donations moving!

No, you get Original Sin 2 for $25. If someone wants Original Sin instead, know that nothing is impossible :)

I don't mind joining forces if that's what you mean.

Didn't think we'd meet it when I donated, but that just comes second for me.

We can combine the name on the starting page of the game. We'll take the first part of their name and the second part of ours :)

It is not impossible to reach $10K, it will be hard though. We just need more people moving their pledge from the Kickstarter to here.

Tomorrow we start with a proposition for $100 donors (or higher value), to get the tiers cheaper. Starting at $100, we'll add $25 (courtesy of Galaad) and free shipping (courtesy of an anonymous donor).
We'll do that for the first 5 people to invest this much.

Watch this thread, the front page or Twitter to see when it starts.

hummm, looks interesting. I'm already above $100, could I increase my pledge and use the benefits mentioned ? :sneaky:

Last edited:
ill let Myrthos answer your question since he handles all this… But I hope it will motivate a few people =) Some of the higher tiers are nice and this should make it a pretty darn good deal! No shipping and 25$ of credit for the higher tiers…and you help the watch getting its name out there and associated with one of the best RPG franchise.

Mind you I think having the watch involved in such matters also helps the community as a whole. Not only is it fun to participate in this….but getting ''our'' name more well known can't hurt when staff from the watch asks people for interviews and such.

Last edited:
Fully agree with you Galaad, that's why I pledged here in the very beginning. I visit the site everyday, many times a day actually. If the Watch gets recognition, it is very good for all Watchers.

By the way thanks very much for your generosity. To you and to the anonymous donator!

We can combine the name on the starting page of the game. We'll take the first part of their name and the second part of ours :)

Myrthos. You funny guy.

I wouldn't be against sharing the screen as long as it gets RPGwatch on something. Even if its shared w/ Codex

Back
Top Bottom