THQ Nordic - Jagged Alliance leaked

Xenonauts is dry and sterile. Mechanics and gameplay are good - but it has nothing like the real X-Com atmosphere.

Xenonauts is dry and sterile. Mechanics and gameplay are good - but it has nothing like the real X-Com atmosphere.

I liked Xenonauts, I think they really improved on some aspects like the aerial combat. I can agree it didn't quite have the same atmosphere though, and I'm not really sure why. Perhaps the grey palette which makes it a bit dull? Sterile? Yeah, that fits. Still a great remake of a fantastic game, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

I liked Xenonauts, I think they really improved on some aspects like the aerial combat. I can agree it didn't quite have the same atmosphere though, and I'm not really sure why. Perhaps the grey palette which makes it a bit dull? Sterile? Yeah, that fits. Still a great remake of a fantastic game, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Well, we're not in 1994 anymore :)

These days, it takes a little more to immerse us. Well, certainly in my case.

I do like Xenonauts in terms of gameplay - as I said, but that's not enough to match X-Com.

It might not look like much today - but I was glued to the screen back in the day - praying my little guys didn't get eaten or taken over by those nasty beasties!

It might not look like much today - but I was glued to the screen back in the day - praying my little guys didn't get eaten or taken over by those nasty beasties!

"HIDDEN MOVEMENT....crackcrackSCREAM..."

Back
Top Bottom