XCOM 2's RPGWatch Team

The screen where Joxer's picture does appear if it's from a mod, right? At least, I don't recall that…

As for your question, if it's working, I believe so (I mean, I didn't really get what you mean :p)

Last edited:
The screen where Joxer's picture does appear if from a mod, right? At least, I don't recall that...

As for your question, if it's working, I believe so (I mean, I didn't really get what you mean :p)
Yeah one of the mods shows debriefing for each mission including the MVP

I meant : do the pictures work?

Seems like it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Well, our first casualty…

I have been doing alright, but the game is very difficult in Legend, so I'm allowing myself one reload max per mission when something goes completely wrong, like multiple 90% misses or if an indicator shows I would not be revealed, but I then am.

I still have most of my soldiers wounded or tired.

The most difficult thing in Legend is that everything you do is slower or more expensive, so usually I would have had Predator armour prior to going to the blacksite (which is where HiddenX died) but I couldn't this time and so one shot from an enemy killed him.

I could have reloaded as I hadn't reloaded for that mission, but it was due to a mistake of mine rather than a game issue, so I opted to leave it.

Attachments

• Poster_041.jpg
    Poster_041.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 96
Well, our first casualty…

It's a good day to die,
When you know the reasons why.
Citizens we fight for what is right,
A noble sacrifice.
When duty call, you pay the price
For the federation I will give my life
(Courage, Duty, Honor)

:p

@Hidden X is doing better in my campaign this time.

Check this happy rookie. He didn't deal as much damage as Duke Nuke'm but he made a fine showing.
full

He's even gotten an MVP award
full

Look who's back!! :)

hRGUhLP.png

I'm now finally playing XCOM2 War of the Chosen with a few mods, nothing that will change the game a lot like Long War 2 or A Better Advent mods. I have yet to give these a try.

I think Long War 2 is too much of a change. A Better Advent just adds new units though so that should be fine. :)

Good luck Commander.

Sadly Pavonis' Long War 2 isn't compatible with War of the Chosen expansion and they're not working on LW2 anymore :(
Gladly there's a modding community working to bring the Long War 2 to WotC (aptly named Long War of the Chosen)
I hope they fully succeed. We need this! :)

Slightly off topic, I was once a member of a guild in Everquest one called Veni Vedi Vici(VVV for short). Honestly, to this day I think it was a guild saturated by the mentally unfit, myself included. =p

You must be kidding me, @joxer;! Is that really you? A cigarette, a grenade ready to blow things up, a tiny little bit behavioural disorder… (Kidding of course, we all know you don't use grenades :p :p)

M4D33ep.jpg

And another victory to our team, below we can see Myrthos and Eye (both in orange-colored outfits because Dutch :) ), Pladio and Caddy back when he still had that Spiderman mania over here (Spidermania?)

WqeKKtH.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom