Broken Roads - The Morale Compass

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Drop Bear Bytes briefly present the Morale Compass, which is their alignment feature to orient the decisions and dialogue options in Broken Roads.

Broken Roads' Moral Compass Presents an All-New Approach to Role-Playing Game Consequences

Broken Roads' unique morality system is based on four areas of moral philosophy: Utilitarianism, Nihilism, Machiavellianism and Humanism. In a 360-degree chart of possible options, players are able to choose from those within a certain range of their character's core alignment.

Your decisions and dialogue options will shift your leaning and thus alter your possible range of future choices.

We believe this will enhance the game's roleplaying realism - you can not take an evil option and then immediately follow up with the most noble option. Decisions will not be clear cut good and bad - we want to present real moral dilemmas that players will have to carefully consider.

2.broken-roads-moral-compass-august-2020.jpg
More information.

Yeah, I already saw their morale compass ages ago - I don't know why they keep showing same thing lol.

Its aiming for 2022 release - I hope late 2022 because I haven't seen much info on this other than morale compass.

Back
Top Bottom