Pricewatch!

I love Battletech. Steam tells me I have 137 hours in it. Unless you're financially strapped, I highly recommend picking up all of the DLC when you get around to playing the sandbox mode. Neither DLC or mods are of much use if you're playing through the campaign.

Battle Advanced is the big mod I chose also. It's got quite a lot of new stuff without being overburdened like Roguetech.

Grimoire for barely more than two dollars is an absolute steal. Well worth playing if the genre is to your liking, then again if that's true, you've likely already played this stellar game at least once!

Control Ultimate is $16 and Death Stranding is $24USD on Steam right now. (505 is having a sale.)

Kalypso is, too, so Tropico and the Dungeons (Dungeon Keeper clone) games are on sale. The complete Railway Empire collection is only $20, too. The First Templar is only $4.

If anyone is in the Pathfinder mood and still does not own Kingmaker then Fanatical has you covered with a EUR 11.99 deal on the Enhanced Edition.

Back
Top Bottom