Drakensang: TRoT - Gold Edition Released in Germany

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
dtp sends word that a bundle of Drakensang: The River of Time plus add-on is now available at retail in the German market.
More information.

Thanks always for the updates. Is the Gold Edition coming to U.S ? If so , When ?

It's totally unclear if there will be a retail release. Steam will probably at least get RoT sooner or later. The add-on got bad reviews. Maybe they should just give it away for free with RoT.

I hear you , If its in a Gold Edition i will give it a whirl . Also heard about Drakensang ARPG is this true ???

I'm not sure what you mean.

I hear you , If its in a Gold Edition i will give it a whirl . Also heard about Drakensang ARPG is this true ???

If you mean "Demonicon" - it probably won't be an Action-RPG (= false rumor), but nobody is sure about that right now, since "we" know just too little about it.

And then there's the soon-to-be-announced new TDE RPG. About which there is absolutely nothing kown about right now.

I heard there is a Drakensang online in the works , but its not an MMO. I think i saw this on Encyclopedia games or Gamesradar.

I heard there is a Drakensang online in the works , but its not an MMO. I think i saw this on Encyclopedia games or Gamesradar.

You can find it in our news archive.

It's a browser MMO.

Ogre (english) = Oger (german) - quite similar, you could say "Ungeheuer", too.

Der schwarze Oger

or

Das schwarze Ungeheuer

The games weren't bad but for some reason they didn't draw me in.It felt like I wasnt playing an rpg and I grew bored.

There's a satire web site out there called "Das Schwarze Ohr" = The Dark Ear" ;)

Besides, Schwarz = Black and Dark = Dunkel.
Since a Black Eye is something the makers of TDE didn't want, they used "Dark" instead. ;)

@HiddenX, Alrik: thanks for the explanation - I think I'd go with the Der Schwarze Oger ...or ... Ohr ;-) In Afrikaans the words for an ear and eyes are very close: "oor" and "o(e)" (umlaut on e, pronounced: oo-er) - leads to similar amusing possibilities. Die Swart Oor! (The Black ear) or Die Swart Oe! (The Black eyes)

:lol:

Nice insight ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom