Consortium: The Tower - Funded!

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Looks like going to Fig has worked out for Consortium: The Tower with the game funded and still 28 days to go in the campaign its time to look at stretch goals. Hype thread here.

WE ARE FUNDED!!!! A HUGE Thank-you to every single one of you awesome people that have pledged and invested in us. We are going to make one helluva game experience for you all. Now, about those stretch goals.....:)
More information.

Great news.
I loved the first game, definetly want to see where does it go next.

Couldn't get half the $ on KS, but funded under 4 days on FIG with less backers.

I guess this is the type of game only investors are interested in.

Couldn't get half the $ on KS, but funded under 4 days on FIG with less backers.

I guess this is the type of game only investors are interested in.

I think the developers of this game are somehow identical with much of the investing into it. The first game struggled to get funded as well, and they could not find publishers. I didn't expect this amount of quick funding support, certainly. We'll see over the next 28 days whether they get substantially more investments.

In any case, no matter how they did it, I'm glad the game seems to get made. The first game was very roleplayable, many branches and ways to express yourself, even if I really don't like their breaking the fourth wall overarching theme.

I am looking forward to this game so it is good to see that they got funded.

But I do find it somewhat odd that they got funded so fast. It guess that a large sum comes from investors as the number of backers is not enough to reach the funding goal.
If these investors are not the developers themselves, then I do wonder who they can be.

Back
Top Bottom