Post-Apocalyptic Sale - This Weekend

I'm not sure how BioShock is "post-apocalyptic" but it's still a good price.

Buy them and add them to your backlog of games once again.:biggrin:

I…have…to…stop…buy…games…

Especially when I already have backlog for 10 years.
Sometimes I think I have some obseessive compulsive disorder which makes me buy games I have no time for.

By the way I noted there is also sale on Epic store so I checked it out. I have to say that its terrible website with zero user-friendly features.

I…have…to…stop…buy…games…

Especially when I already have backlog for 10 years.
Sometimes I think I have some obseessive compulsive disorder which makes me buy games I have no time for.

By the way I noted there is also sale on Epic store so I checked it out. I have to say that its terrible website with zero user-friendly features.

EGS sale is an epic disaster.

Paradox, Klei, Ubisoft all pulled their games from the store during the sale since Epic didn't communicate to them how the sale works.
Not to mention dick move by Supergiant for Hades where they increased price for base game during the sale…
Also they flaged some guy's account because he bought 5 games in short time because, of course, EGS doesn't have a shopping cart.

It's not any kind of disaster at all.
A few publishers decided they won't participate and opted out, whoever managed to get a game while still being discounted gets to keep it.
No shopping cart is not sale related, it's some Epic's gimmick noone understands.

My only minor objection is that some countries can preorder Detroit for 10 bucks. I can't. :(

Anybody who doesn't have Elex yet needs to buy it - awesome game!

And Mutant Year Zero is pretty good too!

Back
Top Bottom