Van Helsing II - Preview @ Save Continue

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Save Continue has a short preview of the second part of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing from Pax Prime.

After a brief hands-on period with Van Helsing II, it should come as no surprise that the core of the game is left untouched. Using the same engine as its predecessor, VHII is more left to being a touch-up versus a full-fledged sequel, as there will be expanded skill trees, familiar faces, and all-too obvious adventuring.
More information.

No, no and no.
Van Helsing is a great I-need-a-no-brainer game and the content inside is the right amount. A bit less or a bit more would ruin it.

And now too soon we'll get more of a same "using the same engine as its predecessor"?
No, no and no.

However, if such "standalone expansion" would be cheaper than the original game like in the case of FC3:BloodDragon, I'll say yes. ;)

No, no and no.
Van Helsing is a great I-need-a-no-brainer game and the content inside is the right amount. A bit less or a bit more would ruin it.

And now too soon we'll get more of a same "using the same engine as its predecessor"?
No, no and no.

However, if such "standalone expansion" would be cheaper than the original game like in the case of FC3:BloodDragon, I'll say yes. ;)
Joxer the game was split into three parts since the first game was annouced. All three parts when released will make up the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom