Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

Hi everybody,
I'm new here (I just created my account, and had trouble with the "no spam question" because apparently the answer to "do you blink your eyes?" was not supposed to be "no" :wideeyed:), but I wanted to thank HiddenX and RPGWatch for the donation doubler! :)

I am wondering what kinda job HiddenX has…
A true gaming heart he has :biggrin:

I believe he's a software developer.

EDIT:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23837

Here a quote:
I'm a System Analyst, Software- and Database developer.
I have a nice job in the chemistry industry -> 7.5 hours a day.
I'm free to choose when I begin and end my work time. For overtime hours I get free hours. I'm single so I've still enough time to play some games :)

Hi everybody,
I'm new here (I just created my account, and had trouble with the "no spam question" because apparently the answer to "do you blink your eyes?" was not supposed to be "no" :wideeyed:), but I wanted to thank HiddenX and RPGWatch for the donation doubler! :)

Welcome!

Such a fun idea from Swen & Larian. Well like others have spoken, HiddenX definitely should have this honour. :)

HiddenX, will you do it for the "glory" (to be read as gaining some publicity) of the RPGWatch :)?

I can see a trend here …

I can take part at weekends or at weekdays after 19:30 PM (German time).
My holidays are unfortunately over next Monday :(

I played Divinity: Original Sin last year twice (in July).

We should find a second player just in case the game is at normal working time.
Any volunteers? Maybe someone who played the game more recently?

@Eye
The Watch/Codex competition is a tradition that nobody can explain :)
Don't take it too seriously - I certainly don't.

PS:
I have no camera installed - is this necessary?

I just created my account, and had trouble with the "no spam question" because apparently the answer to "do you blink your eyes?" was not supposed to be "no" :wideeyed:)
Lol. I have gotten that same question earlier today when I did a search and answered 'yes', without once blinking my eyes. :)

Hi everybody,
I'm new here […] but I wanted to thank HiddenX and RPGWatch for the donation doubler! :)
Welcome, Luitoine! I do hope you'll visit us often, read the news, comment on the newsbits and join the discussions?

Welcome, Luitoine! I do hope you'll visit us often, read the news, comment on the newsbits and join the discussions?

Thanks! :)
I'll try to come often, because it seems a nice website with a lot of interesting topics disccussed!

Welcome aboard =)

Im not much of a forum warrior myself…I enjoy how easy it is to read The Watch, see the "hot topics" and comment here and there as opposed to the layout used on the codex. That and the fact that I much prefer the "atmosphere" here.

I think HiddenX should have the honours and I like that he isn't taking it too seriously.
I usually miss too many synergies to be a true power-player.

I read the Codex for amusement every now and then, but don't have an account there. As long as nobody starts killing somebody over it, I'm all for a fun little competition.

I hope HiddenX will accept ;). Finding time to get a camera could always be solved by ordering one on Amazon or some such.. I'd definitely watch the stream if I can make it.

Go HiddenX, Go !!!

It would be great seeing you doing the match, for sure you are our champion for everything you did for the KS and do for the Watch.

Just make sure you win. We don't want the place infested with gloating Codexian entities.

Either we win - or we are good losers. But I'd prefer winning. ;)

HiddenX should really have the honors to represent the Watch. I once played DOS a lot myself but that was a few months back and I'm no min-max player anyway. I'd have the time to volunteer but I'm very likely not the best choice to support HiddenX.

I fear their hardcore fanatics are more hardcore than our hardcore fanatics. Their champion probably rarely leaves his room.

I fear their hardcore fanatics are more hardcore than our hardcore fanatics. Their champion probably rarely leaves his room.

You already take this way too seriously :)

The man who fears losing has already lost.

I like role-playing and winning with a non-balanced party…
… maybe I should try a 4-thieves-party :p

Back
Top Bottom