Pricewatch!

So if I have a torrented version of these movies, I'm harboring an illegal alien? Sorry, could resist the poor attempt at humor. :biggrin:

Steam has a Tower-Defense Tag Sale running thru this weekend. There are lots of TD games being discounted and if you're a fan of such games you should consider give this Steam Sale a look.

Last edited:
Golden week sale: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/94174/
Dark Souls 3 Deluxe 75% off ($21.24)
Yakuza 0 66% off ($6.80)
Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain 70% off ($6)
Code Vein 40% off ($36)
Monster Hunter World 34% off ($19.80)
.hack//G.U. Last Recode 75% off ($12.50)
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete 66% off ($17)
(I don't see any Final Fantasy on sale)

Also, May the 4th sales, so everything Star Wars is on sale. If it isn't on Steam, it will be on sale on GOG. (Interesting how they have the same sale banners. I smell a mouse!)

EDIT: Actually, Final Fantasy games ARE on sale. Most are 50% off.

Last edited:
Lots of May 4th deals on Star Wars stuff, but 50% of Jedi Fallen Order at Humble Bundle looks pretty good (that's £27.49 where I am).

Better still - the minimum spec is a GTX 650! Which means it's a modern game I can actually play on my potato, so I'm quite excited about it. :) I hadn't realised the GPU spec was so accomodating.

Never played any of the TR games because I suck at parkour. Otherwise, I'd bite.

Is it worth it at this time or is it still buggy?

Yes ^^

Bugs at the end were rather substantial when I played it in February. Don't know if they were further ironed out.
Would still say it's worth it.

Yes ^^

Bugs at the end were rather substantial when I played it in February. Don't know if they were further ironed out.
Would still say it's worth it.

Thank you for your quick response Kordanor and glad that you have positive view of this game. I have been keeping my eyes on it for a while now and the Codex seem to praise it and so do GoG reviews. I might try it at this price (and drm-free).

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253383618/recommended/783170/
2.) Travel: The game tries to give the player a sense of how big the space station is by spreading out different checkpoints and settlements around the global map, but the player is forced to wait 5 minutes irl just to travel from point A to point B with nothing to do inbetween. This is just poor design. I often found myself playing on my phone while waiting to arrive at the next location. There are events that can randomly occur when traveling (such as running into bandits or a wandering trader), but these tend to only happen when you are traveling very short distances and just lengthen the time it takes to get where you want to go.
Is this fixed in that update?

Back
Top Bottom