Last game(s) you bought

I picked up Warsim: the Realm of Aslona on Steam. The dev keeps posting long patch notes and updates on the watch, but I'd never really bothered looking into it. When curiosity finally got the better of me it turned out that it looked quite interesting. Not sure when I'll actually get to play it, but it's now added to my backlog!

Have you played it yet? I gave it a quick go but I don't think I was in the right mood. Usually love a bit of Doom but I didn't feel inspired and stopped playing after the first few levels. I'm wondering if I should go back to it at some point and give it another go.

Have you played it yet? I gave it a quick go but I don't think I was in the right mood. Usually love a bit of Doom but I didn't feel inspired and stopped playing after the first few levels. I'm wondering if I should go back to it at some point and give it another go.

I've played the first few levels. It does a good job of capturing the old Doom feel, and the level design is on par with Doom 1&2. I plan on returning to it at some point.

Isn't Doom64 the Doom released for Nintendo64? Did it get a PC port?

The Last of Us Part 2

224362225.jpeg

Didn't want to bother with waiting for couriers with the physical version, so I just preordered it off the PS Store. Currently downloading with a snails speed due to Sony servers. :( But it should be here in time for the unlock Friday at 00:00.

Didn't want to bother with waiting for couriers with the physical version, so I just preordered it off the PS Store. Currently downloading with a snails speed due to Sony servers. :( But it should be here in time for the unlock Friday at 00:00.

Been trying to avoid spoilers since all the leaks occurred. I lent my PS4 to a friend to keep them amused during lockdown, but I shall have to nab it back for a few days. :p

Congratulations danutz++ !

I avoided that infamous video leak and other spoilers, only cared to watch the official videos by Naughty Dog. I also preordered TLoU2 but it was the physical version instead. Yes, I know I will be waiting ages beforel the courier service finally deliver it to my home :)

While waiting for the release of “The Outer Worlds” on Switch I bought “Bioshock Infinite” ... it was $20 (Yes I know) and ended up being loads of fun - really solid port.

The Outer Worlds on the other hand ... ugh.

Normally I'm not this kind of guy, but
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition -- Collector's set

It even comes with a soundtrack vinyl!

The Last of Us Part 2

224362225.jpeg

Late last night, I realized I should check to see if there ws a pre-load for it. You've saved me the bother. I'm both nervous and excited to play this one.

The Last of Us Part II - Prin valea umbrei morții | Teaser

Holy shit, this is some advertising campaign for the game. They're marketing a romanian cover of the "Through the Valley" song that they used in western ads for the game. It seems it's going to be done in traditional romanian music style.

I have to say I'm surprised at the level of effort. I don't think I've ever seen an ad personalized so much for the target audience.

Been hearing a lot and for a long time about how great Outer Wilds is. It went live on Steam today, so I jumped at it. Seems pretty interesting so far. I especially like the music. What's with these indie games that have great music. How do they pull it off so consistently. Of course, not all indie games. But a sufficient number of them seem to.

got from steam Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, The Surge 2, Just Cause 3. Will get either disco elysium or remnant from the ashes, and thats it with the sales :lol:

I got Persona Four as a belated Father's Day gift a few days ago. I've only ever played the first Persona, so at some point I'll be giving this fourth entry in the series a play-through!

Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam.

I enjoyed the original Halo PC port back in the day, and I've always wanted to try some of the other games in the series. The collection includes 6 games, and the older ones are remastered.

• Outer Wilds - and almost done with it already. Snagged the soundtrack, too. Very good, IMHO, but not a typical game at all so don't just buy it "because people say its good." This is almost purely an exploration game with a little platforming-style gaming thrown in.
  • Resonance of Fate - just started playing it. It's an old JRPG with a pretty interesting combat system.
  • Echo - kind of a puzzle shooter thing. Been meaning to pick it up for a long time and finally did.
  • GreedFall - you folks know it better than me!
  • Jedi: Fallen Order - good sale, time to get it.
  • Trouble Shooter: Advent Children - heaven only knows but I love XCOM and I love RPGs so I think it will work out.
  • Talos Principle DLC - for s'more puzzles.
And that should easily take care of me until the Winter sale, though I might get tempted by Persona 4 or Factorio along the way. Neither are on sale so no loss waiting until I'm ready to play them.

Back
Top Bottom