Pricewatch!

Divinity 2: DKS is $5.99 on Amazon for today. Steam or DRM-free.

Tempting but usless as is only available to US customers, a shame as I wanted to buy it,unless there is other alternative.

Yeah, as a Canadian, I used a fake billing address when I bought their big Paradox bundle. I think they really should open it up globally. I mean, gamersgate and greenmangaming are international. But still! $6 for those who can is a great deal.

Chances for a boxed copy aren't getting better ...

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, the Gothic collection (Gothic 1, 2 gold, 3 and FG) is 75% off at GamersGate, for little over €6.

Actually it's summer sale on gamersgate with new offers each day and the first week is reserved for - RPG!

wiretripped mentioned Gothic, I'll add that Drakensang both TDE and Ph. Secret are so blatantly cheap that if you don't have them already shame on you if you resist to buy those. TDE for 5€, addon for 1.70€!
Titan Quest gold edition is 2€ so don't skip it if you're into that type of games. It's not the only Titan quest on sale so just browse the offer for more.
Septerra Core for 2.50€, a good old japanese style RPG, one of those rare ones that need QuickTime to run is a fine catch.
2 worlds GOTY is also 2.50€.
The Witcher EE is 2.72€, but I bet everyone already has that game. Still if you need a backup on gamersgate...

And for pay-to-play MMO fans there is Rift collectors edition for 12.48€ that includes 1 month of play, a mount, more inventory space and one special pet.

Tomorrow there will be some new offers.

I'll add that Drakensang both TDE and Ph. Secret are so blatantly cheap that if you don't have them already shame on you if you resist to buy those. TDE for 5€, addon for 1.70€!

The Drakensang complete pack is $10USD, for people who want all 3 (Dark Eyes, River of Time and Ph. Secret).

Sorry, I don't see that offer, it's possible it's for USA only. :(

Nice sales!

I already have a hard copy of 2 Worlds. Is the GOTY version worth getting too (i.e. Tainted Blood + SR 1.7, whatever that is)? It's only $2.5.

I already have a hard copy of 2 Worlds. Is the GOTY version worth getting too (i.e. Tainted Blood + SR 1.7, whatever that is)? It's only $2.5.

The additional content is only for multi-player, and I'm pretty sure you can download it for free anyways. Still, for that price it might be worthwhile just for the convenience of having a digital copy.

*Edit*
I was almost tempted to grab Titan Quest Gold at that price, until I downloaded the demo on Steam and gave it a try. Like most Diablo clones, I just don't "get it".

Last edited:
The additional content is only for multi-player, and I'm pretty sure you can download it for free anyways. Still, for that price it might be worthwhile just for the convenience of having a digital copy.

*Edit*
I was almost tempted to grab Titan Quest Gold at that price, until I downloaded the demo on Steam and gave it a try. Like most Diablo clones, I just don't "get it".

They're mostly for people that are obsessed with loot over everything else.

I just picked up "Elven Legacy" from Gamersgate sale. Had never heard of it and did some quick research. Havent played a wargame in a while and the price and setting were attractive. See how it goes.

And I play "Diablo clones" because they are fun to me. the same reason why you play whatever games you like JDR. I just enjoy building a character up. It is not unusual for me to spend hours & hours on a character building them up, then deleting them and starting over. I once had a level 186 battlemage in Sacred. Wiped him out and started over. I have a terrible and uncurable case of "re-start-itis." Loot is just a bonus, not the reason i play. Not for me anyways. It is amazing how people generally either love arpg's or despise them. There is seemingly very little middle ground. To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom