Witcher The Witcher Enhanced Edition direct download

The Witcher

Thaurin

SasqWatch
I loaded up the Witcher demo again to see how it would run on my new videocard. Now I want to get The Witcher Enhanced Edition, but most of the deals I found were either expensive or country restricted (wtf? Direct download that's country restricted!?). I know the good guys of RPGWatch now all the cool places to get direct download games, so where can you actually get the thing? I'm from The Netherlands.

A mate did mention he had a good deal for me. Maybe I'll go with that, but my impatience may get the better of me. Getting it second hand from a stranger off eBay would be one of the last things I'd try, though.

I got the Radeon 4650 card for about 50 euro. Good enough for my (still single-core) machine and better than my previous card (nVidia 6800GT).

A mate did mention he had a good deal for me. Maybe I'll go with that, but my impatience may get the better of me. Getting it second hand from a stranger off eBay would be one of the last things I'd try, though.

I buy many of my games from Ebay, and none of them are second hand. Just make sure it says "new" in the item description.

A lot of people have the wrong impression that Ebay is just for buying used items, but there are a lot of vendors selling new items as well. I just purchased Resident Evil 5 for the PC, and I only paid $36 for a brand new copy.

Back
Top Bottom