Phantom Doctrine - Releasing August 14th

It boils down to either Comcast or AT&T with a few small competitors.
2nd largest ISP in the US is actually Spectrum (the new name for TWC+Charter). AT&T is far behind Comcast and Spectrum in subscribers.

That reddit post detailing game features looks frickin' AMAZING! My only concern now is can they pull it off? Because for the devs it looks more challenging than recreating Jagged Alliance 2 and X-com in one game.

2nd largest ISP in the US is actually Spectrum (the new name for TWC+Charter). AT&T is far behind Comcast and Spectrum in subscribers.
I have Atlantic Broadband I believe they are ranked #9, and Comcast are now moving in on their area of control with a huge ad campaign. I had Comcast before hated them.
That reddit post detailing game features looks frickin' AMAZING! My only concern now is can they pull it off? Because for the devs it looks more challenging than recreating Jagged Alliance 2 and X-com in one game.
That's what sold the game to me a Jagged Alliance and X-Com Hybrid.

Two automatic minuses are lack of randomized maps and lack of environment destruction.
Hopefully what the game has will be good enough that we will not miss these two too much.

That's what sold the game to me a Jagged Alliance and X-Com Hybrid.
Sure, except how many times has X-Com been successfully recreated? I don't know the answer to that but for JA:2 it's zero.

Two automatic minuses are lack of randomized maps and lack of environment destruction.
It *does* have randomized maps. Environment destruction is very limited though.

It *does* have randomized maps. Environment destruction is very limited though.
No it does not, I talked to the devs directly during their live stream.
It is like nuXcom1, they just put "lots" of maps into the game. Only random things might be placements of secret documents and guard patrols on the maps.

Back
Top Bottom