Skyrim - Skyrim Together Gameplay

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A mod for Skyrim that allows you to play with a friend called Skyrim Together.

Skyrim Together
Published on Oct 15, 2017

Us devs gathering together to try out the current state of the mod. As you can see, it looks like we're getting there but there are still some minor things to address. Here we demonstrate some new features, such as:

- Disabling of pausing in menus

- Staffs, ingredients and scrolls working

- Improved cell changing

- Plenty of crash and bug fixes (and still more to go)

Some clips did not record my voice, apologies for that.

Feel free to use the video material in any way.

Credits, shoutouts and linking to us would be appreciated.

A big shoutout to our Patrons supporting the development of this mod!

Check out our subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkyrimTogether/

Chat with us on Discord: http://discord.gg/UG884dP

Consider backing this mod: https://www.patreon.com/skyrimtogether
More information.

mhmkay, so if I want to play coop with @wolfgrimdark;, do I have to install thousands of mods he has before jumping into this? :D

No, but you have to play as a wolf puppy.

LOL
Ah well, as long as it's not a bear cub, I think we can arrange something. :p

mhmkay, so if I want to play coop with @wolfgrimdark;, do I have to install thousands of mods he has before jumping into this? :D

Yes, and also have a PC like his, in order to run those thousand mods without hiccups :)

Nice. It'd be good though if there was a symbol in the compass bar that points to the other player.

Yes, and also have a PC like his, in order to run those thousand mods without hiccups :)

As can be seen from the video, clients don't need to be running the same graphical mods. Whether or not the same gameplay mods are required is the question. Quest mods. Landmass mods. I would have to assume one person has to be the designated host for that sorta thing.

This would have been interesting before I put 1000 hours into Skyrim. I've played it all I can play it. But the tech looks fun for those who still play.

My mod list is a bit smaller these days for Skyrim as win10 doesn't allow for as much memory ... although supposedly MS releases a patch this month (tomorrow in fact) that will fix the 4GB limit they created. It will set win10 environment back to win7 as far as Dx9 games go.

Interesting idea and question on whether mods have to be the same. One reason I love Skyrim (and FO4) is that it is single player though. I have zero interest in any type of MP. If I want actual MP I will play an MMO ... if I could find one without micro-transactions these days which seems impossible.

I dunno, I've always thought limited multiplayer might be interesting - like an adventuring party you play in other rpg's, so maybe 4 people. Have some sort of check sum system for everyone's mods that change or add to the game. Graphics shouldn't be a problem, they're just window dressing… Or not, just go vanilla if you want MP. Yes MMO's do it but then you're usually sharing with every other PC on the server with them being from cool to tool depending on your own preferences and how everyone behaves. Plus you can't mod or interact with the environment nearly as much in an MMO compared to something like SR.

So I don't mind the the idea in principle but I dunno if I'd every play it. I'd be annoyed if putting it into the base product ate up large chunks of dev time at the cost of SP goodies.

I'm with TheMadGamer on this. Exploring new game world with a friend is one thing but going through the same old stuff? No, thanks.

Is this for vanilla Skyrim, Special Edition, or both? Sounds like fun, I would like to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom