What type of news would you like to see.

What type of news would you like to see?

• It is fine as it is

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Only SP CRPG games

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Also mobile RPG news

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Less non-RPG stuff

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • More JRPG news

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Less JRPG news

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • More console news

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • News about My Little Pony

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I'm curious as to what kind of news you would like to see on the front page. Is it fine as it is, do you want so see more of something, less of something, or whatever.
The poll is limited, so I added an option to voice your own opinions.

And just to be clear: the outcome of this is just to satisfy my curiosity for now and perhaps might be used in future decisions and perhaps not :)

Last edited:
Sure we can make a Ponywatch. What colour do you want the site to be? Perhaps we can make one of the ponies our logo, which one do you like best? :)

Is that even a question? Meet pony Nyx! And purple all the way!
latest

Myrthos,

Don't you dare to change RPGWatch logo!!! :)

What would I like to see... Nothing actually it's all already there.
What I wouldn't like to see is another question. I wouldn't want to see news about DLC (unless spinoff, standalone or separate from main game like DX:Missing Link was).

Would really like to see news about new, excellent, destined to be classic RPGs, once a week, or every two weeks, or even every three weeks. Problem is those darned developers. They just aren't releasing new, excellent, destined to be classic RPGs every week, or every month, or even every quarter. :(

That being said, RPGWatch is doing a fine job given what there actually is.

Many Thanks to the RPGWatch News Crew.

__

maxresdefault.jpg

I want to be the one on the left

can these polls have multiple choices? I want to pick a few.

I like the news as they are: Mostly PC Single Player Western RPG focused.
With the one or another Asian or Multiplayer RPG News sprinkled in.

I'm pretty happy with how the news comes right now. When a topic seems to get lots of attention it gets a forum for itself, and I think that's worked good so far. Yay to status quo.

Is that even a question? Meet pony Nyx! And purple all the way!
latest

I knew your were into dark, ominous and gothic stuff!

pibbur who, if changes were needed, would like to see the site dominated by cats. IF changes were needed.

I like the news as it is. I can see almost immediately what I really want to read, what I'll read if I'm kind of bored, and what I don't want to read. The latter mostly has to do with games or genres that I'm not interested in, but the latter doesn't fall into any neat category.

I am all for PonyWatch ... But also Care Bears.

Seriously - I like the balance. And if different news peeps like different stuff, the emphasis will shift and I am OK with that also.

I don't play on a console (other than PS Vita) but appreciate console RPG and jRPG info. Don't play MMOs but appreciate seeing that stuff as well.

Seems fine as is. I'm not interested in mobile or console (and even less interested in VR) but there isn't that much of that here anyways.

Voted Only SP CRPG games. Although I'm being lax in the definition of "CRPG" as any game with substantial RPG elements released on the PC.

When the newsfeed seems a bit cluttered, I find that the the "All Indie News" option filters out a lot of the stuff I don't care about.

Bring back the Dhruinian balance :fingerscrossed:

Back
Top Bottom