Witcher 3 - Win A Free Pre-Order Copy!

D

Deleted User

Hey everyone!
smiley-laughing.gif

I have officially started a giveaway for the Pre-Order version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + DLC! It is a GOG key, and to enter, all you have to do is follow the link here and tweet the giveaway message!

You can tweet the message once a day to enter. You have 7 days left, so tweet early and tweet often!
smiley-cool.gif

Good luck!

Win The Witcher 3! - a Rafflecopter giveaway

More information.

Here's a video with more info:

Last edited:
Tweet?!?! I am not tweeting you twit :p

I had zero interest in Twitter as well, until I realized how utterly awesome it is to interact directly with game developers, fans, and basically other interesting people in general. Sometimes interaction can be cool, kinda...maybe. :cool:

Once again, good luck to all the tweeters! This is the first of many giveaways to come! :nod:

And I have pre-ordered my copy already :)

Since I'm just a small fry YouTuber, the chances of winning this contest can be greatly enhanced. You can enter 7 times, once per day, and if you are dedicated and do it every day, you greatly increase your odds of winning. :)

lol @ social media raffles

hehe, I don't Twitter or tweet either.

Wow, the view count for the videos on Fluent's YouTube page is the lowest I have ever seen for any youtube videos. Ever.

Now I feel bad for the old chap. @Fluent, I understand if you want to make a living from your hobby, work for yourself doing something you enjoy instead of slaving for someone else and dealing with everything that entails. So let me give you a couple of tips for getting more views and stuffies:

-Title your videos to something people search for more, to get more hits. There is a reason why your Pillars of Eternity videos have much more views than others.
-Use some type of a gimmick. Like a pro SJW theme, pink ribbon awareness for Breast Cancer, GamerGate rant, etc etc. You can combine multiple gimmicks as well. Like coloring your YouTube page pink for Breast Cancer awareness month
-Play some AAA+ RPGs as well, like the aforementioned Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, etc. Not all AAA+ games are bad.
-Play an ongoing popular MMO. The benefit of this is that MMOs have a huge user base, and are basically neverending, so you can keep making videos just for one MMO. You can level a character to max using dozens of videos, then move to another character/class.

Once you have a 200+ videos in conjunction with decent views, you should get a nice steady income coming in. You won't need a Patreon, or if you do make one you will get more donors via YouTube!

22,000 views in the last 28 days is low? o_O

Close to 400,000 total views is low? o_O

I don't claim to be Pewdiepie but I think I'm doing decently for a channel I've only really put work into in the past few months.

I'm slowly but surely gaining new subscribers every day (556 as of typing this), and getting more views on older videos.

That said, I will examine your advice and think about some of those things as well. However, don't feel bad for me. I'm having fun doing it and that's really what it's all about for me. :)

Fluent,

Congratulations for your 1st raffle over RPGWatch !! :)

I wish you good luck !!

22,000 views in the last 28 days is low? o_O

Close to 400,000 total views is low? o_O

I don't claim to be Pewdiepie but I think I'm doing decently for a channel I've only really put work into in the past few months.

I'm slowly but surely gaining new subscribers every day (556 as of typing this), and getting more views on older videos.

That said, I will examine your advice and think about some of those things as well. However, don't feel bad for me. I'm having fun doing it and that's really what it's all about for me. :)

I meant the view count for individual videos. Taken alltogether that's not a bad number at all, assuming you recently started. 556 subscribers is low though, but again if you recently started that makes sense.

How much ad revenue do you make per week or per month on average?

I know Fluent is a good dude, but… come on man. You're starting to sound like a Primerica representative. Should we expect corny motivational image macros next?

People come here to get news about RPGs. They get dozens of promotional messages through e-mail and social media.

I'm sure it is done innocently, but… hijacking this outlet to promote your own, which you might be poised to gain ad revenue for in the future… that's kind of rude.

I won't partake in the contest, and I think you should be fairer to the members and talk about your channel in a less conspicuous fashion. No offense.

Back
Top Bottom