RPGWatch Turns 10 - Second Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We continue to throw some more keys around for our second raffle.

We have keys available for games that are all donated by our members. This is the list of games:

And here are Da Rulez:

1. You need to be registered at RPGWatch before the 18th of October 2016, to be able to participate.
  2. You need to reply to this news posting, stating which of these games you want or don't want, or don't mention that, in which case you will be surprised.
  3. If you are banned, you cannot participate anymore.
  4. Everybody fulfilling the first three rules, gets one ticket for the raffle. Nobody is excluded.
  5. If you have a ticket then for every year that you are registered at RPGWatch you get one additional ticket (we base this on months, so if you registered in October 2006, you get 10 additional tickets, If you registered in November 2006, you get 9 additional tickets).
  6. If you have a ticket then for every 500 posts you have (at the end of this giveaway), you get one additional ticket.
  7. We will draw as much tickets as are needed to give away all the keys we have for the games listed above. Once you have won a game, you are excluded from winning another in this giveaway, unless the number of participants is lower than the number of available keys.
  8. If your name is drawn in the raffle, we will try as much as possible to take your mentioned preferences for games into account and we will sent the key to you via PM.
  9. All keys are on Steam only.
  10. The giveaway will last until Saturday the 29th of October.
Success!

More information.

Here is our second raffle. Thanks to all those who donated keys for this.

Thanks a lot for the second raffle! I would be very happy either with Tyranny or with Wasteland 2.

So we can enter both raffles and still have the same number of tickets for each?

I'd like to enter the raffle for Tyranny - Commander Edition, but only if I don't end up winning a copy of Halcylon 6 from the first raffle. If I win in the first raffle, don't include me in this one. :)

May the best man win the key for Tyranny! In that case, it would be me. ;)

May the best man win the key for Tyranny! In that case, it would be me. ;)
Get out of my way. Women first!

;)
Well, no thank you. I simply have not got the time to play anything. Poor me.
Stardew Valley, Witcher 3 and and a bunch of Larian studios are still on my list.

I'm in for Tyranny.

Also, Mythos, I have a key I could donate, though it's not an RPG, more of a cooperative team PvP online game. Interested?

Another one? Nice :biggrin:

I'm in for the Tyranny key please.

Thanks for all these nice keys flying around !!

I would like to try Tyranny Commander Edition if I'm lucky enough to win.

Good luck to all !

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind tyranny or Lichdom battlemage.....only if I don't win in the first raffle, if I do remove my name.

Back
Top Bottom