System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Very exciting news...will buy this for sure. Take my money! :beam:

Beamdog 'enhanced' or enhanced 'enhanced'? Either way the game now still has its charms, those low poly models are still scary.

I'll likely grab this one just to see what the improvements are, and not replay the older version anytime soon. I'm hoping for some additional content and not simply updated/improved graphics.

I'll likely grab this one just to see what the improvements are, and not replay the older version anytime soon. I'm hoping for some additional content and not simply updated/improved graphics.

I'd like improved controls and graphics, but I'm not so eager to see additional content that was not created by the original developers. Just take Baldur's Gate case to see that the content will often not be as good as the original one.

Aren't some of these folks the original developers ?

I'd like improved controls and graphics, but I'm not so eager to see additional content that was not created by the original developers. Just take Baldur's Gate case to see that the content will often not be as good as the original one.

There's been nothing to indicate that they plan on adding any additional content, and I don't expect they'll do that.

Great news!!! Surely System Shock 2 is a game that has long deserved an enhanced edition.

Hmmm, with Otherside doing System Shock 3 sometime in the near'ish future... SHODAN is getting a lot of work lately.

Back
Top Bottom