Welcome - introduce yourself!

Andy from Dallas area. Used to live by Everquest and WoW. Now only play SP games. Love the Splinter Cell, KotOR, Deus Ex, and Mass Effect games. Just beat Andromeda. May go back to the first Splinter Cell next.

Welcome to the Watch ThagAndy!
What did you make switch from MMOs to SP Games?
While my game preferences are a little different I also had this switch.
Still playing MMOs now and then, but mostly just playing through the initial content once, reaching max level and as soon as it's time to repeat stuff, I leave them again.

Welcome ThagAndy!

I PM'ed you! :)

I recently joined. I mostly play single player rpg and strategy games. I would like to play multiplayer co op but I dont have anyone to play with and I am generally not interested in dota like games or fps. I also generally don't play games near release. Right now I live in the Japanese timezone so I am particularly isolated.

I mostly play on consoles but I have been playing pc games lately. I am currently playing dark souls 3.

Hey Delicious!

maybe you can find someone to play Divinity: Original Sin 2 with which releases in September and is completely made around coop experience.

Best of Luck on your search! :)

Hey Delicious!

maybe you can find someone to play Divinity: Original Sin 2 with which releases in September and is completely made around coop experience.

Best of Luck on your search! :)

Thanks Id like that since I played the first one with my brother but he doesn't have a pc for the rest of the year. I can do co op with sunbros in dark souls 3 for now.

Last edited:
Del, you might enjoy joining our DDO group which plays regularly once a week and irregularly throughout the week at various times. We play regularly on Sat mornings at 9am Australian Eastern time which might suit your time zone. More details can be found in our Team Corwin thread in the Off Topic forum.

Del, you might enjoy joining our DDO group which plays regularly once a week and irregularly throughout the week at various times. We play regularly on Sat mornings at 9am Australian Eastern time which might suit your time zone. More details can be found in our Team Corwin thread in the Off Topic forum.

Thanks for the offer. Had to work this saturday and I have never heard of DDO. Ill check it out.

Last edited:
DDO is Dungeons and Dragons Online. It's a F2P game with a MASSIVE amount of content, much of which can be played solo as well as part of a group. We have a Guild on the Khyber server made up of people from here and we're all VERY friendly and helpful!! :)

Hi, ronok. Nice to meet you. Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the forums and will take part in many discussions. :)

So I just took these. My two dogs waited on the deck while I walked around the block to the laundry mat to get my clothes. Lots of snow here in New England on this Christmas Morning.

Waiting on the Deck:

39288872231_a333a29ae4_b.jpg

Out the driveway

38412119855_d4e75eef64_b.jpg

Down the street

39288871921_e82b82a0bf_b.jpg

Past the vet

39288871661_4a8c05b7d2_b.jpg

To the laundry mat

38412119155_30a2dd92a0_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom