Fallout: New Vegas - Gameplay Video @ 1Up

Looks like someone just taped the action playing on a video screen, and from the controller, it was on a game console. Not a high quality video at all.

That was the Xbox 360 version.

I certainly hope the fonts in the PC version aren't that large and brightly colored.

Did anyone else notice that the host introduced Josh Sawyer as "Josh Sawyer from Bethesda"?

Conspiracy theories:
A. Bethesda wants all the credit for NW and will try to downplay Obsidians role as much as possible. (convining journalists to credit them as developers).
B. Bethesda thinks that F3 fanbois will go nuts if they find out that someone other than Bethesda is making NW since they think that Bethesda invented the Fallout franchise.
C. The host doesn't know what he's talking about and should do his research.
D. None of the above.
E. All of the above.

Did anyone else notice that the host introduced Josh Sawyer as "Josh Sawyer from Bethesda"?

Conspiracy theories:
A. Bethesda wants all the credit for NW and will try to downplay Obsidians role as much as possible. (convining journalists to credit them as developers).
B. Bethesda thinks that F3 fanbois will go nuts if they find out that someone other than Bethesda is making NW since they think that Bethesda invented the Fallout franchise.
C. The host doesn't know what he's talking about and should do his research.
D. None of the above.
E. All of the above.

C.
I heard the badge said Bethesda, so it may be understandable, but of course the host should have done his research.

I saw an interview from G4 and they were announced as being from Obsidian and the only mention of Bethesda (that I can remember) was when it showed the title of the game of the screen. (just like for Rage and Brink)

Back
Top Bottom