Elven Legacy: Siege - Now Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The second of three mini expansions for Elven Legacy has been released. Here is the PR for Siege, which is available from GamersGate:
The War Continues with Elven Legacy: Siege

NEW YORK - November 17, 2009
The epic saga continues! Prepare for battle as Paradox Interactive gets set to brandish the second explosive expansion pack in the Elven Legacy Trilogy, Elven Legacy: Siege, releasing today.

Several months have passed since the events of Elven Legacy: Ranger. Outcast elves, living under the leadership of the elven Lord Saggitel, have once more acted provocatively and dared to cross into the realm of man. Yet, the human armies await. Inciting the wrath of the fearsome knight of the Holy Inquisition, along with the agent of New Tixus, the ranger Cornelius, Saggitel is now the target of retribution. How far can Saggitel run before he is caught up to?

Stand in battle with a fierce army behind you and withstand mighty sieges in your quest for survival and victory. The ancient impregnable fortresses of the dwarves, the enchanted cities of the elves, and the historic capital cities of Eolia, all set the stage for historic battles that will forever be remembered.

Key Features:

• 19 new campaign missions
• The outcome of mission quests will directly impact subsequent missions
• Two different armies and three new heroes
• Bonus mission (becomes available after Gold ranked victories)

Watch the release trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8vqOsnak4

Elven Legacy: Siege requires the original game, Elven Legacy, and is exclusively available for digital download at all major digital download portals for a suggested retail price of $9.99 and €9.99.

For current Elven Legacy promotions, go to
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ELVEN/elven-legacy
More information.

I'll definitely buy it. Love the game and I found that I got far more for my money with the ranger extension than with Dragon Age DLC(s), even though that's a different kind of game, granted.

Othrewise, for one who knows the game, the trailer isn't really informative about this extension, sadly.

I still have to finish Ranger ... but this one I'll grab soon enough!

Any news about boxed version when all three expansions are released?

There will most surely be a package (boxed or digital), but obviously they won't say so until a bit after the last expansion, otherwise people will just wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom