Marvel's Midnight Suns - Announced

I'm interested in the story and who was in the coffin and if they are good or bad and why they seem to have woken her.

I'm pretty sure that is the player character they created just for the game that has I believe 40 powers to choose from etc and you can create.

I love X-com and I'm currently enjoying Phoenix Point (but found it a steep learning curve). However, I'm never drawn to games that have huge lore built on comics/films etc that I have never read/seen. I assume a game will expect a certain degree of knowledge and insight to be fully engaged with. I haven't played Star Wars/Batman games for this reason.

No, not really. From what Jake Solomon said, it's more like a TB Mass Effect. He has said that that the TB part doesn't play anything like XCom. And between missions you will go back to your base (like the Normandy in Mass Effect) and interaction with your team members. That's nothing like XCom.

Let me repeat you: No, not really. There is still some building or upgrading in your base like in XCom. Its basically XCom with elements of ME.

A turn-based Mass Effect style? That could almost be a Valkyria Chronicles style combat! Though that still has the move-then-shoot thing of XCom.

If the game isn't out until March, I don't really think they need to show us game play until some time in January. Why do we need to know now??

Back
Top Bottom