Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay

Witcher 3 with Six shooters!
Witchester 3!

Just kidding.

Looks fine, if not exceptional to me. Like a modern GTA Western - or, more precisely, a modern RDR.

Which is a appropriate :)

By the way, I'm going to trademark Witchester 3. I can't wait to annoy joxer and JDR with that one here and there :)

Choices and consequences. It is RPG.
The rumor is it's not RPG but horses and chariots racing mmo that will also have singleplayer campaign to lure suckers into buying it. Aka GTA5/online without helicopters.
Agreed. It's a nice enough looking game, but I don't see myself ever buying another console, to be honest.
No PC, no care about it from me.
By the way, I'm going to trademark Witchester 3. I can't wait to annoy joxer and JDR with that one here and there :)
You should probably trademark immersivesimester first - equally meaningless word as grinding in Destiny 2.

Last edited:
No way it doesn't come out for PC. Consoles are x86 now, in contrast to the rdr era. Porting is exceptionally easy.

Looking at the gta5 sales on steam they have no choice to launch it on PC (albeit maybe a year later). Shareholders would demand it :)

And I am looking forward to it.

Not really, no, jaguar is closer to phone SoCs than to x86.
Err, no, Jaguar microarchitecture is an x86 architecture.
Advertising at the time even states "AMD’s Next Generation Low Power x86 Core". (That's a direct quote)

Advertisments also say Division is RPG.
No.

There is nothing to worry about, the watch watches, and the watch's watch, this product shall not be an RPG.

Back
Top Bottom