Fallout: NV - Review After 100%

I still have to finish this one.

I never finished this one either, I was far into the game and completed two of the DLC. Then there was a computer change so the whole thing is in the distant past. I would have to reinstall, and add all the necessary mods again, which is like a whole day. I have my saves but probably makes sense to just restart. And at the right time play the other two DLC and finish the game. Seems like more trouble than it's worth with so many other games ready to go. But it is one of the most awesome RPGs....

Tsk tsk. I replayed this one about three years ago, and it was just fine, graphic-wise.

Then again, I still think the original Wizardry looks ok, so my opinion might be a bit slanted.

It's starting to look decidedly dated without mods.

That's true for *any* Gamebryo title. Looks downright sublime with them however!
D5fnZYa.jpg

I tried it again recently (within the last year) and I'm no gfx whore, but I did think it looked dated, esp. compared to Fallout 4 or Fallout 76. The plain brownness of everything doesn't help.
Still, everything else about the game still seemed pretty good, even the early sections. It was my favourite post-Bethesda Fallout (barring one of the blander DLCs), so I've always intended another run-through.
I'll have to get some flashy mods and see what I can improve and then have another go at it. Make different story choices n all that.

Back
Top Bottom