Gothic Are there mods to improve in-game interface / fix bug in forest?

locutus

Watcher
While we're waiting for Gothic Reloaded Mod which has a POSSIBLE release date of late 2019 (according to ThielHater), I was wondering if anyone has ever made a mod to improve any part of the in-game interface. The inventory system is one of the few ugly parts of the game so a new one would be nice.

Another issue I always get is the bug in the forest near the black goblin cave where you go to get a book for a quest. If you walk into the forest with the waterfall at your back, the graphics disappear at the edge of the forest. If you keep walking, the graphics return. Has anyone ever made a patch for this?

Last time I played, I played at 1920x1080 which caused a problem with the player stats screen. That's the one that shows your skills, magic circle, your level, XP, LP, etc, etc. Playing at 1920x1080 makes that screen very hard to read. The top 1/3 or more of every letter gets chopped off. So this isn't a bug in the original game. It's caused by playing at a high resolution. If someone could make a mod to fix this, that would be great.

Anyone know of mods/patches for any of these issues? Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom