NWN2 Ultimate Edition

Neverwinter Nights 2

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello, everyone,

has anyone ever seen this edition : http://www.amazon.de/NAMCO-BANDAI-P..._39?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1275769892&sr=8-39

It's said to combine all NWN1&2 games with all expansions - minus the "Premium Modules", of course, since they were never released in Germany.

German site "Spiele-Radar" says this edition was launched at 4th of December, 2009.

Personall, I don't recall having seen it ever - and even worse: No-one lists it ! Neither amazon germany (except the link from above), nor ebay germany !

I wonder whether this - and all other similar products have been cancelled because of that quarrel Hasbro vs. Atari et. al. ?

Alrik

P.S. : I found out that Kingmaker is at least very cheaply to import ... ;)
http://www.amazon.de/Neverwinter-Ni..._1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1275769935&sr=8-1

During my research it occurred to me that seemingly *everything* regarding NWN 1 & 2 has been halted by Atari ... A company that is otherwise known to milk cash cows very, very well ... In all shop's computers everything is "red" and "sold out" and will never be restocked.

I take this as a sign of some sort of "cease & desist" - or what's the term - letter by Hasbro towards Atari/Ex-Infogrames.

Whats so special about that except that it has "ultimate" in its name? I bet its just a fancy box with fancy name and inside theres nothing but the dvds. I bought nice looking nwn collection few years back and even though the name and box was nice it didnt even have a printed manual. That was a bit downer since I was unfamiliar with ad&d 3.5 and I really needed to read the manual because of it.

[cynism]Europeans just don't get proper (A)D&D manuals. They don't need them.[/cynism]

The draw is that it has all the official expansions and modules from *both* games.

The problem is that I don't think it was ever actually published...

Back
Top Bottom