Ubisoft - Develops Stars Wars Adventure - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Ubisoft - Develops Stars Wars Adventure

Default Ubisoft - Develops Stars Wars Adventure

January 14th, 2021, 09:39
Originally Posted by JaakkoPeltonen View Post
Also Star Wars: Squadrons, for those who enjoy flight sims.
Just occured to me that it has been a while since we had a privateer-like game.

Squadrons and privateer seems like a nice combination. Wait, that's the gap star citizen is supposed to fill. Although exploring the star wars universe with dialogue choices, quests, etc. is tempting and a must buy for me.

ilm

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
+1:

January 14th, 2021, 09:45
I want a new Tie Fighter game.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)

January 14th, 2021, 09:58
Speaking of Star Wars: Squadrons, has anyone here played it? I know it has a single-player campaign, but I've seen people describe it as just a tutorial to multiplayer.

Rumors have Jedi: Fallen Order 2 coming out next year. No official announcement yet, but I hope it's true. J:FO was the first SW game I enjoyed in a very long time.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
+1:

January 14th, 2021, 11:27
Well, I for one am cautiously optimistic…

DarkELVES

Watchdog
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

January 14th, 2021, 16:48
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Speaking of Star Wars: Squadrons, has anyone here played it? I know it has a single-player campaign, but I've seen people describe it as just a tutorial to multiplayer.

Rumors have Jedi: Fallen Order 2 coming out next year. No official announcement yet, but I hope it's true. J:FO was the first SW game I enjoyed in a very long time.
Spent few hours in first missions. But didnt have time to really dig into it. Which I plan as I have Valve Index and Thrustmaster HOTAS sitting in boxes under my desk.

On first sight I find this space sim shallow on the sim part. Its more of action game then simulator, but I expected that, so no really hard feelings from my side so far. Graphics are decent and atmosphere in VR with HOTAS is really immersive.

Andrew23

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
+1:

January 14th, 2021, 19:40
Of course it will be an ACTION Adventure !
No company wants story-driven MI-style adventures anymore …
(MI = Monkey Island)
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

January 14th, 2021, 22:29
Originally Posted by Andrew23 View Post
Spent few hours in first missions. But didnt have time to really dig into it. Which I plan as I have Valve Index and Thrustmaster HOTAS sitting in boxes under my desk.

On first sight I find this space sim shallow on the sim part. Its more of action game then simulator, but I expected that, so no really hard feelings from my side so far. Graphics are decent and atmosphere in VR with HOTAS is really immersive.
Also having a HOTAS sitting under my desk. I havent bought / tried the game so far : For one my PC doesn't quite have the minimum specs, and I dislike how it's oriented to play in Multiplayer, 4 vs 4. This is a bit disheartening, and so is the fact that the different ships seems balanced with each others… which is something I find very against the idea of what a Space Flight Simulator should be.

vanedor

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Ubisoft - Develops Stars Wars Adventure