help me find a game?

Tumani

Traveler
I have been trying to find a game I played a long time ago, it's not famous. Looks like it was made on some version of RPG Maker, and it is an RPG.
You play as Garrick, you go into the woods and kill things, eventually you kill a big spider and find a nearly dead elf girl in the web, but elves have been dead for a century so like, what?!
Anyways you heal her, some people are afraid of her because of the elf wars so long ago, eventually you find some dark mana skein...
don't remember much else, but it holds a particular feel for me because of the time in my life in which i played it. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Can you be more specific about how long ago it was? Do you remember the year?
I do know it was while I was in college, so 2003 to 2007, but quite possibly older than that, because I was into old dos games and indie RPGs.
Also there were templar knights, or maybe paladins.... and they would kill the elf girl if they caught you with her, and everyone feared and hated elves but in the end the elf girl absorbed the mana skein and used it for good instead of evil, I think she became human maybe? bugging me so much!

Back
Top Bottom