Kickstarter Games - King Arthur: Knight's Tale

I couldn't care less about achievements or whatever else online junk will provide. Or leaderboards, I mean, do people really care about such things? Maybe I just grew up in a different era or something, I don't know.

No my point was needing to log onto a server to play SP again. This developer pulled that crap with their last game, and acted outraged when potential buyers complained.

They didn't answer the question for three days but answered every other backer one.

No my point was needing to log onto a server to play SP again. This developer pulled that crap with their last game, and acted outraged when potential buyers complained.

They didn't answer the question for three days but answered every other backer one.

Maybe the community employee didnt know how it will be handled. Anyway important is that it will be OFFLINE, right? Haleluja. :)

Ok Mr. Positive I have yet to see a negative post from you.:p

Hm, the needles just doesn't seem to budget anymore on the kickstarter site. I'm starting to worry they won't get to the end succesfully. Too bad. I wonder how much of this lack of support is also due to the fact that they said the game will be coming out regardless if the kickstart is successful. That this is just some extra support for finishing up the project.

Yep NeoCore tried to pull what Larian did but sadly they are not as popular.:p

Back
Top Bottom