Solasta - Early Access Review @WolfheartFPS

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Solasta: Crown of the Magister, which is currently in Early Access, has been reviewed by WolfheartFPS.

This video is an initial review of Solasta: Crown of the Magister's recently released early access. Solasta is a game heavily based on dnd 53 mechanics, and they represent the pen & paper very well! Very excited for this upcoming crpg by Tactical Adventures.
More information.

Anyone else getting "Content blocked" on videos?
Blame YouTube they block by IP and country over various reasons. Nothing new.

Anyone else getting "Content blocked" on videos?

I've gotten one briefly since the move. Don't think I've seen one here before. A page refresh cleared it up.

What happened to all the videos on the site? I get an access violation…

Oh, I see, it's everyone...

I never watch videos where somebody is narrating what they're doing. Play it and write a review. I'll read that. If some of the gals from naked news start doing game previews...maybe.

I never watch videos where somebody is narrating what they're doing. Play it and write a review. I'll read that. If some of the gals from naked news start doing game previews…maybe.
As my niece told me a few months back Ok, Boomer. :biggrin:

Watching a video takes way too much time & attention. I also tend to skip those.

I guess I'm getting old,

I don't think it has to do with being old. It's about how much time I can or want to spend on my hobby and how I want to spend this time. And that the information density in most videos is really low.

The sparse time I have for my video gaming hobby I don't want to spend with watching videos about video gaming. I want to play video games.

Younger gamers usually have more time and thus can spend more time on meta topics.

Back
Top Bottom