RPGWatch - Game of the Year 2012: Most Promising indie RPG in 2013

That's the problem with spiderweb games he recycles so much that they seem like the same games.

I tried and tried to like Eschalon 2 (didnt try the first one). But while it seemed really deep in some ways like character progression, skills etc., in practice it was a really empty world with enemies that were pretty boring to fight. Click click click. Looks like you're winning? keep clicking. Looks like you're losing? run for the cell border and you're safe.

I like the look and it seems to have real heart, but it just seemed really uninspired when it came to game world and stuff to do. Maybe it opens up? Maybe, but there's better games out there.

Ahhh good call, I also would love to see a new game from Spiderweb in 2013. Some so-called triple A companies could learn a lot from how the smaller sucessful companies do things.

-Carn

Ahhh good call, I also would love to see a new game from Spiderweb in 2013. Some so-called triple A companies could learn a lot from how the smaller sucessful companies do things.

-Carn

Yeah I can just see how accepting you would be if the recycled 90% of the stuff from old games and sold it to you again.

Back
Top Bottom