Legends of Dawn - Kickstarter Launched

Am I the only one who lost it at, "The fun is limitless", delivered in a husky, monotone voice?

After backing tens of RPGs which were in the concept stage, it's a welcoming change to back a project in the final stages of development. Although it seems more like a Sacred 2 game than a traditional RPG. Anyway I don't have a problem with action RPGs. If Legends of Dawn doesn't have annoying features of Sacred 2 like constant monster respawning and ridiculous level scaling I'm going to play it.

By the way I didn't know there're beautiful developers in the industry. :)

By the way I didn't know there're beautiful developers in the industry. :)
Um... That depends on your criteria of beauty.
For example Josh Sawyer starved himself so much that he can go work as an anorexic model any day. And models are all beautiful, right? :)

Been tracking this for awhile, enjoyed the pitch video solely for how uncannily similar it came across to the original videos the King Arthur the Roleplaying Wargame awhile back.

I hope they are able to succeed on a good margin at this, and perhaps finally have a breakout hit that holds up to scrutiny.

Looks like amazon payments will no longer accept australian payments. A shame.

No, it still works for me. Perhaps check your card details are still current?

It woudlnt let me login. Tried it several times. :(

So i used another email account and it worked. I guess that old account i was using all this time doesnt work anymore for some reason. had to put in all my details and everything.

Back
Top Bottom