NWN2 Some help here

Neverwinter Nights 2

Arma

Sentinel
I got stuck in the begining of the OC - when I get the silver shard from the ruins and return to the village, no one seems to bother. Very frustrating. I started over a few times to the same results (as I thought that there should be a cut scene or something like that). Any help would be apreciated.

IIRC, there isn't a cutscene: you're just supposed to talk to your foster father and the other villagers (for a few quests and some items), and then again to your foster father to continue.

That's the problem - I get the shard, go back to the village and my foster father still says - 'Why do you come back empty handed'!

I had that problem as well after installing MotB. If you install NWN2, the patch(es?) and then MotB in the right order it goes away. Just so you know, a cutscene is supposed to trigger immediately when you get the shard where Bevil asks if you wish to go straight back or look around some more.

Thanks, I never though that MotB would be source of the problem. You know what version number is the latest for NWN2?

Looks like they fixed things with the install/patching. You can now simply install NWN2 -> MotB and then patch, instead of patching to some specific version of NWN2 before MotB.

1116 is the latest version that fixes this.

Thanks once again. I'm off to patch :)

Back
Top Bottom