Warbanners - Review

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Bio Gamer Girl checked out Warbanners:

Warbanners Review (PC)

Warbanners is a fantasy strategy game which offers up a tactical affair with RPG leanings allowing players to manage a squad of mercenaries. Gamers get the chance to take their squad through tons of missions and battles for an overall immersive gameplay experience.

Warbanners offers gamers a turn-based, tactical strategy experience with role-playing elements. The action-packed combat is carried over a campaign over 42 missions offering up a wide variety of environments and enemies. The multi-faceted battle system allows you to master everything from the terrain to special units in order to win the battle.
[...]
Score: 7/10
More information.

That is maybe the worst "review" I've ever read. I'm not sure it even qualifies to be called such. The best thing I can say about it is it didn't take very long to read.

This product remains a mystery.
It will take something like 100 hours to get an idea about it and apparently, very few players are ready to make the effort.

That is maybe the worst "review" I've ever read. I'm not sure it even qualifies to be called such. The best thing I can say about it is it didn't take very long to read.

Yeah, some say "brevity is the soul of wit", but this is a McReview™ at best.

After reading that review I'm not even sure if they actually played the game or not. Everything there is something you could have gotten from the front page of Steam. The features section at the end of the review is cut and paste directly from the store page.

Back
Top Bottom