Solasta - Best Mods @ PC Gamer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
PC Gamer presents some mods for Solasta: Crown of the Magister:

The best Solasta: Crown of the Magister mods

More options for Solasta, including parts of Dungeons & Dragons it left out, and some great user-made adventures.

Solasta: Crown of the Magister is a charming D&D game with the energy of a homebrew campaign--the kind where the Dungeon Master maps out a world, writes its history, plans an epic quest, and then the players come along and make bad jokes all the way through it. Thanks to Solasta's Dungeon Maker you can homebrew your own scenarios for it or play those made by others, though don't expect adventures with quite the scope of Neverwinter Nights and its ambitious modules.

Even if you stick to Solasta's main campaign, there are lots of mods worth looking at to tweak its implementation of D&D's 5th edition rules, its interface, and more.

[...]

SolastaFaceUnlock
Flexible Backgrounds
Alternate Human
SolastaEnhancedVision
Skip Tutorials
Respec
Barbarian, Bard, Monk, and Warlock
Gear Up Before Adventuring
Tomb of Heroes
Caer Falcarn
SolastaQuest

[...]
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

Had to check to make sure Tomb of Heroes wasn't like Tomb of Horrors. That would have been cruel and unusual to inflict upon the player base.

I would like to see a new 5e player go thru Tomb of Horrors. No saving throw, no death save, your LVL 12 character is dead. Role Play that millennial ;)

I would like to see a new 5e player go thru Tomb of Horrors. No saving throw, no death save, your LVL 12 character is dead. Role Play that millennial ;)

The Tomb of Horrors wasn't ever very fun, though. It's the essential meat-grinder adventure, created specifically to screw parties in the most unfair ways. I would take other hard adventures as better examples of good old-school tabletop gaming than this one...

Back
Top Bottom