Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well what do you know Blazkowicz wasn't dead after all. At E3 this year Machine Games announced the sequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order set in the US this time.

The first one was good fun. A few too many cut scenes for my tastes, but the level design was good, concepts were interesting, enemies were varied and blowing stuff up good was a blast.
Sadly, it was at the cusp of what my increasingly dated pc could handle... I might need to pass on this until I've upgraded.

Liked the first one, which is rare for me with pure shooters.

Will probably get this too.

I didn't like the Old Blood as much. Not sure why now, but I just have memories of boring enemies in giant suits of armour... On rails... And pulling out their cables or something. It didn't grab me in the way the New Order did.

I didn't like the Old Blood as much. Not sure why now, but I just have memories of boring enemies in giant suits of armour… On rails… And pulling out their cables or something. It didn't grab me in the way the New Order did.

Exactly. I really liked the first one too and bought Old Blood but just get bored very fast with it.

I really liked TNO, so will probably pick this up. Need to play the new Doom first though. Good FPS games lately.

Looks pretty cool. Like another posted, I have to still finish the first one. In this trailer, one of the things I liked was the 60s era Big Afro wearing black woman resistance leader… I think she could be a cool character, with potential. That said, not really a fan of the main character, but its not too annoying… just a bit too much "red-blooded American hero" for my taste (boring, in other words)

The more I see of this the more I like it. I don't get why they're calling it Wolfenstein II though.

I'll definitely play it, but it's not a day 1 purchase for me due to the timing. We have this, ELEX, CoD: WWII, and Vampyr all being released within a month.

Back
Top Bottom