Dragon Age: Inquisition - Exclusive Screens @ Game Informer

aries100

SasqWatch
Game Informer continues their coverage of DA: Inquistion for this month by showing exclusive screens. Here's a screen showing three confirmed party members:

daionlinescreen1_W.jpg

More information.

So ... they're going with calling those screens, as in screenshots as opposed to renders?

I'm sure DA2 sold well enough for them to make a sizable profit, but they'll never have the same level of success they had with Origins. All I keep hearing is open world (Dev-speak for "Too lazy to hand-structure quests and environments") and how armor will re-fit itself for every party member….you know, something CRPGs have been doing for 30 years anyway.

Screens look like they were pulled out of Witcher 2. Which means they likely aren't DA3 screens anyway.

I'm sure DA2 sold well enough for them to make a sizable profit, but they'll never have the same level of success they had with Origins. All I keep hearing is open world (Dev-speak for "Too lazy to hand-structure quests and environments") and how armor will re-fit itself for every party member….you know, something CRPGs have been doing for 30 years anyway.

Screens look like they were pulled out of Witcher 2. Which means they likely aren't DA3 screens anyway.

Um… if open world is dev-speak for "too lazy to hand-structure quests and environments," does that imply that Witcher 3 is lazy as well? You know, since it also will be open world…

Biased much?

Back
Top Bottom