Prometheus Wept: The new turn based RPG from the developer of Vigilantes

It's not everyday one of your game dev heroes backs your game! I thought someone was playing a joke on me at first when Brian popped up as a backer. Really good of him to help out the little guy.

iWYfVUV.png

The campaign's at 93% now, with 3 days to go. Fingers crossed!

Here's the second and final part of the play-through of the Drag. In the final part, armed with only a handgun, rubber bullets and melee weapons, you come under fire from a sniper. There's also a few minutes of extra detail on the story for act 1 near the end. If you've got any questions or feedback, let me know!

Congrats! It doesn't surprise me that someone like that would support the project.

I am surprised the project wasn't funded more easily, so good luck in getting over the line.

Just had a quick look at the KS - currently five bucks short. I think you might get away with it! :p

Congratulations on getting funded. Also yes it indeed is hard getting funded nowadays.

Hi-

I hope you're having a nice Christmas! Here's the development log for Dec 2021.

To summarise:
- I've worked on the writing for the next two missions
- A healing manager, which makes healing outside combat more intuitive and less click heavy has been added
- A number of character models for the upcoming missions have been created
- Firearms automatically reload after combat
- Save games are now ordered by time and date
- A number of minor bugs have been fixed.

If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you!

All the best,
Daithi

Hey Carnifex! Cheers - I'd really like for people playing the game to spend more time on the fun stuff, rather than doing repetitive tasks - the healing manager and auto reload take care of two of the biggest offenders at the moment. I really dislike when games waste player time with things like dozens (or even hundreds) of loot containers in an area, with nothing or very little in most of them.

...But...But...Breaking 600 barrels is SO much FUN!! :)

Regrettably I forgot to back this, but I'm glad it got funded. It is on my wishlist.

Back
Top Bottom