CD Projekt - New Witcher Game At E3

Speaking of keys, I got a bug in TW2 that is driving me nuts. I'll hit the "r" button to throw a knife and sometimes Geralt not only won't throw the knife, but the attack buttons on the mouse won't work. On top of that the "q" button won't work, but at least I can still move around. I have to keep hitting "r" to get it to unfreeze. It doesn't work right away either. I have to keep hitting "r" till it does work.

Anyone else getting this bug?

I have the Logitech G500 mouse and G19 keyboard.

I'm hoping the patch will fix this because like you said, it is annoying. The knives help a lot in battle, but I'm too wary to use them now in case the dang thing freezes on me.

Witcher on old-gens? probably witcher 2 in 2D :)

All I know is that I probably qualify as a fanboy - and I have no problem with more people getting access to the game.

My second post should have been clear: you haven't exactly been harping on and on about TW2 being a pc exclusive despite all the factual evidence to the contrary, have you? Those that have are the fanboys who will feel betrayed when hands-on console footage comes out.

I'm hoping for some amusing reactions from them.

My second post should have been clear: you haven't exactly been harping on and on about TW2 being a pc exclusive despite all the factual evidence to the contrary, have you? Those that have are the fanboys who will feel betrayed when hands-on console footage comes out.

I'm hoping for some amusing reactions from them.

So, you're saying that idiots will behave like idiots at some point in the future?

Thanks for the heads up :)

Back
Top Bottom