Dragon Age - Unboxing the Ultimate Collectors Edition

It looks like vibrator, especially when she says "what you do with it in the dark, it's your own business" and little later "mmm... so good" :p

I can't imagine what that would cost ... or why you'd want both PC and X360 ...

I can't imagine what that would cost ... or why you'd want both PC and X360 ...
The only thing I can imagine is selling one copy...

I am sure it is another marketing ploy, they are obviously trying to sell dragon age with sex, action and violence.. probably an EA marketing move... from the promotional video and adverrtisements I have seen, I have moved from a "Must buy" to a "Not interessed", well done marketing team!!!!

I don't think this is real, though. From Bioware's Twitter feed we know that the Collector's Edition is supposed to come with a cloth map; no cloth map in the video.

The Bonus DVD havce two Marilyn Manson tracks on it? Not true - if it were real.

The food agencies of the world will not allow real sausage to be packaged in a game box...

The only thing I can imagine is selling one copy...

That is basically my thought - I'll check the price, and see if it is worth my while to get it and then trade out the X360 copy on Goozex or sell it on eBay.

Oh cool, they said what the DLC will be for Mass Eff... fect... WHA??? Sausage!?!?

I am sure it is another marketing ploy, they are obviously trying to sell dragon age with sex, action and violence..
Oh come on, they are just having a bit of fun! If they really wanted to sell it with sex, we would be seeing a chainmail bikinki, not just her arms.

Its a parody of the next CoD collectors ed (that contains nightvision googles) and if that didnt give it away as a joke, at least the sausage should.. im even a bit scared of the people that didnt get its a joke, i mean hello?!?! anyone home?? guess not..

Its better to be the strong silent no joking rpg fanatic then to laugh a bit;)

I figured it has to be a joke (a sausage?), but... I don't get it. Could someone who does please explain it to me?

I think I get it. It's yet another video with yet another sexual reference, this time one that takes a clever/silly approach instead of a blatant one. They're saying sex is part of the package.

They reached for the joke, though, and that's why it's a little confusing, IMO. In Hollywood, they call what it's lacking "signposting."

Okay, I guess. Thanks. Can't say I think much of their marketing strategy...

Is it even an official video? I've seen some awesome (but fake) movie trailers, unboxing videos etc on youtube over the years.. Sounds strange that it contains both pc and xbox version, for example. I'm sure it's just a joke by someone (not Bioware).

I joined the forum only to tell you that this thread is really hilarious. Oh my...

I joined the forum only to tell you that this thread is really hilarious. Oh my...

...in my short existence on these forums i must agree.

Its good to go outside once in a while, maybe joke around with friends a bit and not just sit at home playing RPG's, its not good for you, this thread is a prime example of that. ;)

It's been a long time, but I did study acting in Hollywood, did get an "A" in a film directing class at USC, and did go on to actually help make a few films (lousy ones, but hey).

So I must really be stupid then. Enlighten us, antigeek. What are we all missing? You too, bemushroomed.

Old game commercial used to be so straight-forward:
BC3000AD_uut0905_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom