NWN2 -Mysteries of Westgate Videos @ IGN

magerette

Hedgewitch
IGN is offering a week's worth of videos from Ossian Studio's upcoming NWN2 adventure pack, Mysteries of Westgate, and an interview is alsomentioned as being in the works.
From the description:
The new game features loads of new content for the NWN2 crowd, including new companions, a new sewer environment, loads of new monsters, and all the usual bells and whistles that made the presentation of the previous game so compelling.
In this adventure Ossian Studios takes the Neverwinter Nights 2 experience to the notorious city of Westgate where players will find themselves drawn into a bitter battle between rival groups within the city, including the mysterious criminal organization known as the Nights Masks. As the players try to find their way through this battle and uncover the secrets of a powerful but cursed treasure, they'll have the option to explore many side quests and decide which of the factions really have their best interests at heart.
We'll be bringing new videos to you all through the week and will also bring you an interview with the team, so keep checking back!
More information.

from Alan Miranda - Ossian Studios CEO- on the Official Forums

new videos?
As you can probably see in the video, players do get leave the city of Westgate sometimes. Ship battles are fun! If you listen closely to the music in that first video, you'll hear our maestro, Dave John, at work. It's one of our new combat tracks in Mysteries of Westgate and I think it's awesome.

MoW was supposed to be out this month according to Miranda in December (he was hoping Atari would say closer to Jan 1 than Jan 31) however he says there have been last minute complications.

from Alan Miranda - Ossian Studios CEO- on the Official Forums

MoW was supposed to be out this month according to Miranda in December (he was hoping Atari would say closer to Jan 1 than Jan 31) however he says there have been last minute complications.

I'm glad that the game is late.

So I can perhaps finish MAsk of the Betrayer and the Witcher first. :D

Back
Top Bottom