Baldur's Gate - Thanks and a question

Mike Frankum

Watcher
Firstly thanks to Stanza. Your video settings for Baldur's Gate, listed in another thread, solved my "Black Box" problem.
Can anybody please help with this? I think that I read somewhere that it is possible to play Baldur's Gate with a completely self-created party. I've forgotten where I read this. Quite possibly somewhere on this very site, but I haven't been able to find the thread, despite searching. Could somebody please point me in the right direction for the instructions on how to do this? :please:

Pretty easy. Just start a multi-player game, create your party, then assign control of all party members to yourself. To make it easier to load, you can also then copy the save game from the multiplayer save folder to the save folder.

Thank you very much blatantninja. :worship: Whenever I've asked a question on this site, People have always helped WITHOUT making me feel like an idiot.

Was that resolution hack a couple of months ago only for PS:T or for all Infinity Engine games?

I only now for a resolution mod for Torment - wich also needs it the most :)

For BG 1 the tutu-Mod enables to play with the bg2 engine and the bg2 resolutions.

OK, 'nother feeble question. Could Gorath or KazikluBey please guide me towards this resolution hack you're talking about, as I'm just in the mood to restart Planescape:Torment. Or should I start another topic to ask this question? Oh, and that one?

Don't forget you can tweak one of the ini's to adjust the refresh from the default 60hz. Reduce flicker and prevent eye strain.

Could Gorath or KazikluBey please guide me towards this resolution hack you're talking about, as I'm just in the mood to restart Planescape:Torment.
Click the link in my post above. Or here.

KazikluBey, thank you for the link. So far I have tried to install it for BG, but I get an error message, mentioning a fault with bg2main.exe, so I'm still fiddling around to see what I can do, but I expect I'll end up back here, asking for someone to hold my hand and walk me through setting it up correctly!:blush:

I just used it for Ps:T. Worked fine, but you definitely had to put it in the right folder to work. Only bad thing is that the videos all play in the upper left hand corner, rather than centered.

Back
Top Bottom